Today, when the wind market is more competitive and demanding, there is constant pressure to reduce manufacturing costs and innovate.
During this webinar, brought to you by Virtek and Plataine, we will discuss which concrete steps Wind Blade Manufactures can take to turn their operations into a smart connected factory. These steps will also bring higher levels of efficiency, while eliminating waste, cutting manufacturing costs and driving efficient, data-driven decision making.
Learn from wind blade manufacturing real-life cases how to leverage the newest technologies to reach full factory floor visibility and better deal with the complexity of manufacturing large blades by using guided assembly & inspection, industrial IoT and AI-based optimization.
• How to turn your Wind operations into a smart, connected factory
• How to dramatically cut costs and increase profitability and efficiency
• What are the newest cloud technologies that offer full visibility on production progress
• How to shorten time to market of new models & projects
• How to better deal with assembly, inspection, sorting and packaging of large plies